1. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Maestro. All credit card details are entered on a secured SagePay page and they are transferred using SSL. You can also choose to pay with PayPal or by bank transfer. When selecting the PayPal option at checkout you will be directed to the PayPal site to “Log In” and review the amount shown before clicking “Pay Now”. Once the transaction is complete you will then return to BaibaT. If you choose bank transfer you will be notified by email of the details.
2. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the Goods (which you pay to us) plus any delivery charges (which we receive from you). Find out more about Deliveries & Returns from the Terms & Conditions.
3. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer or our payment agent. If the issuer of your card or our payment agent refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
4. We are not responsible for any charges or other amounts which may be applied by your card issuer or bank or our payment agent as a result of your or our payment agent processing of your credit/debit card payment or other method of payment in accordance with your order.
5. If your credit/debit card or payment method is not denominated in the currency of your purchase indicated on the Website, the final price may be charged in the currency of your card. Such final price is calculated and charged by your card issuer or bank or our payment agent and therefore we shall not be responsible for any cost, expense, charge or other liability which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of your card issuer or our payment agent charging you in a different currency other than the currency of your purchase as displayed on the Website.
6. For your security, the billing name and address must match the credit card or other method used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not comply with this or with our other security criteria.
7. Should your order be subsequently not accepted as contemplated by Paragraph C1.1 of the Terms & Conditions, your bank / your card will be, as soon as practicable, re-credited with the amount charged.
8. All orders are placed with us in the UK, therefore your card issuer or payment method provider may apply other international bank charges. In addition, if your credit/debit card or other method of payment is not denominated in the currency of your purchase, the final price will be charged in the currency of your card. This will be calculated and charged by your card issuer. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount. Please contact your issuing bank for further information before placing your order.